atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: DSU Partner Messaging PC Card - "Mailbox is full" - 09/26/07 09:43 AM
Hi - I installed a Partner ACS 6.0 about 3 years ago with the Messaging PC Card (Large). My customer called the other day saying that no one can leave messages in any of the mailboxes - there is the "mailbox is full" recording. I was able to access the VM system remotely and first verified there were no messages in the mailboxes, I then tried re-initializing one of the mailboxes to see if that would clear the problem but it has not. Finally, I had them shut the system down, and re-seat the VM card - no luck. When someone tries to leave a message, they are still getting a recording stating the mailbox is full and can not take messages.

Any ideas?

Thanks!

Rich
If none of the voicemails will accept new messages, one option is to wipe the entire voicemail programming and start from scratch.

If that doesn't work, and the limits of the voicemail are not being exceeded, then it may need to be replaced.
Thanks dexman - I looked in my VM manual, but I can not find a procedure to "default" the VM card. Is there such an option?

Thanks again -

Rich
PM sent to DSU
I need that default procedure, too, please. I had to do this several months ago for the same pc card. Is this a repetitive issue?
I found the default steps on Avaya support site. Not sure if that is what I did before or not, the ole memory is not what it used to be.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help