atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: remark Partner messaging back door password - 01/21/08 01:02 PM
Just bought back a partner messaging rel 1.0 with 4 port card. The password is not known and i cannot remember the default "back door" code. Anyone out there who can help offline?
Thanks
Rich
Posted By: Rhonda Re: Partner messaging back door password - 01/21/08 01:09 PM
remark,

Please note the rules in the informational post at the top of the Avaya forum. If you would like a technician to contact you to assist please note it below. There will be a fee for this procedure.

Thank you.

A copy of the rules are listed:

This board is here to help Avaya, Lucent users and other Phone Installers deal with their Avaya Telephone Systems. Feel free to post your question with as much detail as possible.

To receive help quicker, make sure your profile is completely filled out, so the Installers know who the information is going to. The more that's filled out the quicker you'll get a reply along with less questions needing to be asked about who you are.

Please do not post passwords or any other privileged information. A good rule of thumb is, if its not in a user or admin guide then don't post it here. Try to use the Send Private Message button or use the installer category for more advanced programming steps.

If you need an admin password reset on a Partner Mail, Partner Mail VS, Partner Messaging, Partner PVM (the PC card), Merlin Mail or Merlin Messaging post your request in the forum. Our policy is that we cannot give out passwords so don't ask. One of our mods will contact you to verify that you are who you say you are. They will then call into the system and reset the admin password. There is a charge for this that will need to be charged to a credit card, however it is less than what Avaya will charge.
Posted By: remark Re: Partner messaging back door password - 01/21/08 01:25 PM
OK, If thats what we need to do, how do I proceed. This is my first post ever and sorry for the protocall infringement.
Rich
Posted By: Rhonda Re: Partner messaging back door password - 01/21/08 01:59 PM
You are okay with your post Rich. We just have a security issue with passwords.

I will have an technican get ahold of you through a Private email Message. When it arrives you will see it near the top of the screen, no matter where you are.

Thanks, Rhonda
Posted By: mdaniel Re: Partner messaging back door password - 01/21/08 02:13 PM
PM sent to Rich
Posted By: remark Re: Partner messaging back door password - 01/22/08 07:12 AM
Thanks for your help. Found out it was a rel 6.0 and that code worked. Sorry for the confusion. I love your great site. I will contribute from time to time if I can. Thanks again.
Rich
Posted By: svetech Re: Partner messaging back door password - 05/17/11 07:49 PM
Hello - I too have an old Messaging 6.0 that was in a storage closet for a while and now we are redeploying it. I have tried about 50 different combinations. If you could send the code to my PM it would be greatly apprceciated. Thanks!
Posted By: mdaniel Re: Partner messaging back door password - 05/17/11 10:00 PM
PM sent to svetech.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help