atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: FIRESTONE GUY LUCENT - PARTNER MAIL VS - 09/22/08 03:44 PM
My system did not come with an instruction manual. I have being forced by the phone company to change my preset phone number. My auto-dial settings need to be changed because I have to now add 1714 infront of all of my numbers. I need help please.
Posted By: skip555 Re: LUCENT - PARTNER MAIL VS - 09/22/08 03:56 PM
are you looking to change the auto dial on the phones or the out calling numbers for the voice mail mailbox's ?
Posted By: mdaniel Re: LUCENT - PARTNER MAIL VS - 09/22/08 04:11 PM
Sounds like you may be talking about your system wide and personal speed dials FIRESTONE.

But as Skip has already indicated above, we need so more info in order to help.
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: LUCENT - PARTNER MAIL VS - 09/22/08 05:01 PM
Well, "Quality Firestone", being located in Garden Grove, California, is in the 714 area code.

Sounds like you have been forced to dial 10 digits, even for local numbers.

So, if these are auto dials that are buttons on individual phones, go to the phone, press Feature and dial 00, then press the speed dial button. Now look at the number in the display, and re-enter it with 1714 in front of it. Do each button, then press Feature and dial 00 again, then move on to the next phone.

If these are auto dials where you press Feature and dial a code from 80 through 99, go to each phone, Feature 00, then Feature again and the code from 80 through 99, again note the number, and re-enter it beginning with 1714. Feature 00 at the very end.

Finally, if these are auto dials that you press Feature and a code from 600 through 699, or 20 through 79, do the same as above, but from Ext. 10 only, as these are system-wide auto dials.

Good luck!!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help