atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: hmc legend - night service - 10/14/08 03:59 PM
I have a customer with a legend, PRI, w/3rd party Voice mail. The incoming calls are answered by the AA, caller enters '0' to go to the operator. When they put the system in night mode the calls do not ring at the night station. Did I miss something in programming?
Posted By: vad60 Re: legend - night service - 10/14/08 04:08 PM
You have done nothing wrong except your Voice Mail is not set up to ring the right extension during Night mode operation. Go to Night menu and do programming.
Posted By: hmc Re: legend - night service - 10/15/08 07:05 AM
The VM is a little old. You have to tell it to go to night mode with a schedule based on the time of day. The customer wants more flexibility. If I forward the console to a "night" extension the VM does not cover. Is this because it is a forwarded transfer?
Posted By: vad60 Re: legend - night service - 10/15/08 04:49 PM
Legend won't cover Transfered call for Operator to another mailbox. Even you have to set up schedule it should have a Night Menu's nested digits table where you can pointed Operator's destination and Time out destination.
Posted By: hmc Re: legend - night service - 10/16/08 10:34 AM
That's what I thought. I'll have to fool it some other way. Can I forward directly to a mailbox?
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: legend - night service - 10/16/08 12:39 PM
You're going to find that option within the voice mail itself - and with a 3rd party voice mail, assistance is going to be slim. Perhaps if you told us what that VM is, someone might be familiar with it.
Posted By: hmc Re: legend - night service - 10/17/08 08:10 AM
It's a voice gate. When I do work on it, I have to search the memory banks for old DOS commands. I can't believe that hard drive has been spinning for 12 years 24/7.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help