atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: messenger00 Partner ACS & VME 400 voicemail trouble - 10/16/08 03:02 PM
Itermittantly outside calls that RNA back from and extension to the voicemail are getting a extra digit (double 1 or 2 depending if the extnsion nubmer is 10-19 or 20-29) causing mailbox 11 and 22 to catch calls that arent theirs.

I have siwthced station cards,re initailized and reprgrammed the ACS prcocessor. Replaced the processor and even reconfigured voicemail from the gound up. Still - intermittanlty this happens. From the line monitor fuction I can see the digit string and the extra digit being added by the phone system, on the way back from the RNA

Has anyone ever see this before? I am at a loss.
Posted By: mdaniel Re: Partner ACS & VME 400 voicemail trouble - 10/16/08 03:19 PM
Does the Aleen answer the incoming calls with it's AA or does a live person answer then transfer?
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner ACS & VME 400 voicemail trouble - 10/16/08 03:39 PM
How do you have the ACS programmed for the VM ports?

-Hal
Posted By: vad60 Re: Partner ACS & VME 400 voicemail trouble - 10/16/08 06:56 PM
Make sure your DTMF level is not more then 7 & DTMF sensitivity is not more then 7. Take a look on your inbound DTMF Protocol. make sure there is no 1 in front of TT.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help