atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Bolts Upright ACD on G3r r7 - callers being dropped - 03/11/09 02:03 PM
Calls go to hunt group x, get an announcement and MOH and cover after 36 rings (3 minutes) to AUDIX. The vm box of the hunt group ext is an auto-attendant. Callers are given a choice to press 1 to leave a mesage, press 0 for an operator, or do nothing to "remain in the que", which sends them to another hunt group. (The agents log into both hunt groups) Pressing 1 or 0 appear to be working. The callers who do nothing Time Out to hunt group xx. Hunt group xx has an announcement then MOH. Callers are sometimes getting dropped at this point. I have made a bunch of test calls without incident. Did get dropped once. I was monitoring the hunt group via BCMS. One agent was on an ext out call and the other was in aux-work. I figure as long as there are agents logged-in the system should que the calls. ??????????????
Posted By: liquidvw Re: ACD on G3r r7 - callers being dropped - 03/12/09 04:40 AM
You'll need to post your programming. Can't trouble shoot vectors without looking at them. I can say that this setup seems very strange. 36 rings in a call center. That doesn't sound good. Also why have calls cover to audix? RONA would be a better solution.
Sorry, I forgot to mention that we don't have vectoring, no RONA. So, I'm forced to make the calls cover to AUDIX. Still need to see the programming?

Since it's random, could be a bad AUDIX port? We have 16 AUDIX ports. ... except I swear when I got dropped I heard an AUDIX voice say something like "goodbye". As if it dropped me on purpose.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help