atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jdavidcomm Partner Call recording - 03/11/09 03:15 PM
I have a customer that is requesting a call recording device for his partner ACS 3.0 they have 6 lines and partner messaging and want to record all calls. I know Hal or Tommy or someone can point me in the right direction.

Thanks,

Dave
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Partner Call recording - 03/11/09 06:06 PM
Well, if the Partner Messaging is at least 4 ports, you can add a Call Recording button to an extension with Feature-24. This will record into the extension's mailbox, and you will hear Joyce-the-Voice announce that the call is being recorded.

If you google "Telephone Recorder", you will find all manner of digital recorders that you can plug into the Aux jack if you need to record on a per-extension basis, or use a t-adapter at the control unit to record on a per-line basis.

If you want to get elaborate, you can get multi-channel recorders that will record everything simultaneously. (big bucks)
Posted By: vance Re: Partner Call recording - 03/12/09 04:25 AM
Yes..and if You Do get elaborate ..Don't buy the recording Device Manufactured by Voice Logger..The system Does Not work well with the Partner System..Works great on a Nortel though..
Posted By: jdavidcomm Re: Partner Call recording - 03/12/09 04:12 PM
Thanks guys. Yes I am aware of the record a call button but, they were looking for something that is going to be an auto-record type of situation cause I was told, they don't always remember to hit the record call button.
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner Call recording - 03/12/09 09:34 PM
In that case you are going to need the last method that Tommy mentions and yeah, it ain't cheap. Google voice logging.

-Hal
Posted By: PENCOM Re: Partner Call recording - 03/13/09 06:21 PM
Hal, Tommy I was told that you needed an ACS 5.0 and up software release and mesaging to have Record a Call, was that incorect?
Posted By: mdaniel Re: Partner Call recording - 03/13/09 07:31 PM
You can have record-a-call has far back as PM VS R.5.
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner Call recording - 03/13/09 07:50 PM
Also ACS R3 or later.

-Hal
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help