atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: jvan Partner ACS with Transtalk 9031 wireless - 08/04/09 11:22 AM
I work with Partner systems occasionally and I have one customer with the 9031 wireless phones. They remember entering a code or something to turn the ringer on/off for outside lines or essentially putting the phone in a do not disturb mode. I have searched through all the documents I have on the Transtalk wireless and I cannot find anything. Do any of you have some ideas?
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner ACS with Transtalk 9031 wireless - 08/04/09 11:55 AM
Go off hook in intercom then Feature 01 or you can program a button for DND.

You also have the option to turn the ringer off or put it in vibrate mode. That's in the documentation for the 9031.

-Hal
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner ACS with Transtalk 9031 wireless - 08/04/09 02:32 PM
I take back the part about going off hook in intercom then Feature 01. Won't work, my mistake. If you want to do DND, easiest way is to program a DND "button" on the 9031 through Central Telephone Programming from X10 or 11.

-Hal
Posted By: jvan Re: Partner ACS with Transtalk 9031 wireless - 08/05/09 05:37 AM
I thought about the DND option. I finally found a manual that describes the vibrate mode. I have passed that on to my customer and we'll see if that solves his problem. Thanks Hal.
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner ACS with Transtalk 9031 wireless - 08/05/09 06:57 AM
There is also a no ring mode in that menu too.

-Hal
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help