atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: HeatherM System Administrator - 09/25/09 05:27 AM
I recently started a new job which has an Avaya/Lucent Partner 6.0 system. I can't log in to System Administration. I hit "Intercom 777". When I dial "0#" to enter the system adminstrator extension, the system transfers me to the receptionist (extension 10 - ME!). How can I log into system admin? :confused:
Posted By: Robin Lee Re: System Administrator - 09/25/09 05:30 AM
have you tried 99#
Posted By: dtmf Re: System Administrator - 09/25/09 06:11 AM
System Admin is Feature 00 [left intercom] [left intercom]

What you are doing is trying to log into the VM admin. If it's a Messaging R1.0 - 7.0 or PC mail then it should be as you said, but if it's a VS then it is 99# instead 0#. I'm guessing if you are getting trans to 10 then it must be a VS mail.
Posted By: HeatherM Re: System Administrator - 09/25/09 06:18 AM
I just tried that. 99# bring me into "change system password". ??
Posted By: dtmf Re: System Administrator - 09/25/09 06:19 AM
Then it is a vs, once in there press 9 and you will be in.

You are trying to admin the Voice Mail and not the actual telephone system right?

You can download the manuals right from Avaya.com, if you are going to admin this switch and VM I suggest you get them both.
Posted By: hbiss Re: System Administrator - 09/25/09 06:56 AM
Partner Mail VS. After you enter 99# it will prompt you for the admin password and #. Without that you won't get anywhere. Do you know what the password is?

-Hal
Posted By: HeatherM Re: System Administrator - 09/25/09 07:29 AM
I am trying to log into System Administration for Partner Messaging so I can review and update the messages callers hear when they call in and go to voicemail.
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: System Administrator - 09/25/09 07:49 AM
https://support.avaya.com/japple/cs...p;temp.bucketID=108020&PAGE=Document
Posted By: hbiss Re: System Administrator - 09/25/09 08:33 AM
I am trying to log into System Administration for Partner Messaging...

Again, do you know the password??

-Hal
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help