atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Spuds IP Office VM Pro vs Integrated VM - 11/16/09 11:10 AM
I have not used the Integrated VM on the IP office. I was looking for some opinions on the VM Pro versus the Integrated. Any thoughts?

Mike
Posted By: DayTech Re: IP Office VM Pro vs Integrated VM - 11/16/09 03:41 PM
By "integrated" do you mean Embedded Voice Mail?

Todd
Posted By: mongo5150 Re: IP Office VM Pro vs Integrated VM - 11/16/09 03:49 PM
If you are referring to Embedded, I would go with VM Pro.

I refuse to install Embedded on anything pre R5.0. Even then its a crap shoot. I have gotten numerous cards from the distributor that were missing the .clp file, so I had your basic flash card.....

Voicemail to email is sometimes a chore as well. I almost think that vociemail light was better (Pre 5.0 only) just because the sales guy knew it was just mailboxes, so he wouldnt push the voicemail/email subject.

Voicemail Pro for the money is the way to go, there isnt much it cant do.
Posted By: Spuds Re: IP Office VM Pro vs Integrated VM - 11/16/09 06:06 PM
Yes I meant embedded. That is what I was neding is opinions on this from techs. I have seen the comparisons on the two.

Mike
Posted By: mforrence Re: IP Office VM Pro vs Integrated VM - 11/17/09 02:40 AM
I've had reasonable success with Embedded. Only challenges have been prompts and vmail to email. VMPro is significantly more capable, but at a higher cost. For a 20 phone install, I'd do embedded every time.
Mike
Posted By: hitechcomm Re: IP Office VM Pro vs Integrated VM - 11/17/09 05:31 AM
Smaller installs I go with Embedded. Does almost everything a smaller user needs, and is very cost competive.
Posted By: CSS_ETS04 Re: IP Office VM Pro vs Integrated VM - 11/25/09 12:45 AM
VMPRO is used for larger count like more number of users, while Embedded voicemail system is used for small number of users ...

Embedded voicemail system has less memory space with standard 4 port and 2 port connections
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help