atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: JAB Magix QCC Console - 12/11/09 08:31 AM
I have a Magix system with a QCC console that will not allow transfers when all 5 SA buttons are busy. I have tried to add an SA originate only button (for an additional talk path) to no avail (only gives me an error). Any suggestions, please.
Posted By: blklabs Re: Magix QCC Console - 12/11/09 08:52 AM
The buttons on a QCC are fixed they can not be changed.
Posted By: JAB Re: Magix QCC Console - 12/11/09 09:50 AM
blklabs, right, I found that out. But I still don't have an answer for the transfer problem. Also, the incoming calls are not put into a que but overflow to back-up stations. Any suggestions are welcomed, thanks.
Posted By: vad60 Re: Magix QCC Console - 12/11/09 03:35 PM
You beter to use Parking otherwise no TRSF is allowd. Check all programming for QCC.
Posted By: cvrbob Re: Magix QCC Console - 12/12/09 08:41 AM
check QCC backup to which calling group it goes to and remove it
Posted By: JAB Re: Magix QCC Console - 12/14/09 11:00 AM
VAD60 & cvrbob, thanks for the suggestions, I will see if either of these are an option for the customer. I will update the post depending on what the customer wishes to do. Thanks again. JAB
Posted By: dagwoodsystems Re: Magix QCC Console - 12/14/09 08:34 PM
The SA-OO is only meaningful if you have it as the last choice in the **14 line order function.

Transfers and conference calls require momentary access to dialtone in order for those functions to complete.

You can MANUALLY select an available source of dialtone during such functions (boring) OR you can be a nice guy programmer and make that happen automatically.

The QCC *does* limit you in many ways, but the given number of SA buttons will NOT prevent you from looking like a champ (if managed appropriately).
Posted By: JAB Re: Magix QCC Console - 12/17/09 08:41 AM
dagwoodsystems, Would you please expand on your response because I do not follow?

"You can MANUALLY select an available source of dialtone during such functions (boring) OR you can be a nice guy programmer and make that happen automatically."

Thanks in advance,
JAB
Posted By: JAB Re: Magix QCC Console - 01/06/10 05:36 AM
UPDATE: Although you can not add "features" to the QCC console you can add a "sysacc" button for outgoing calls only, this gives you the talk path to transfer, park calls, etc. when all the other "sysacc" buttons are busy. Thank you dagwoodsystems for pointing me in the right direction.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help