atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: DaddyMO Partner Messaging test mode? - 04/18/11 07:22 AM
Scenario: put processor in slot 3, PM in slot 4. Here's the screw up... Simone put the backup restore in slot PM module slot 1 and the VM 4 port card in processor module slot 1!!! I had them re-seat and put everything in correct place but system is still in test mode when VM is accessed.

Is this system hosed or is there something else we can try? #989 perhaps? Thought about it but the KSU side works fine. Just the Partner Messaging is hosed up.
Posted By: mdaniel Re: Partner Messaging test mode? - 04/18/11 08:12 AM
Did you make sure that the 4-port PC card was in slot (1), the left slot of the PM?
Posted By: DaddyMO Re: Partner Messaging test mode? - 04/18/11 08:47 AM
When I pre-programmed the system yes. When the installer attepted to install the had the PC cards in the wrong slots ie BR/RA was in slot 1 of PM mod and the 4 port PC card was in the ACS slot 1.

PM is R7 BTW...

During troubleshooting I was assured all PC cards were now in correct module and slot.
Posted By: mdaniel Re: Partner Messaging test mode? - 04/18/11 08:57 AM
Then I would try a power cycle.
Posted By: DaddyMO Re: Partner Messaging test mode? - 04/18/11 09:10 AM
Done... Same condition. I'm just at the point where I have to default the ACS and restore. Since I can't access the admin mode for the PM I can't default it. Would powering up with 4 port PC card in processor make the PC card go bad?
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner Messaging test mode? - 04/18/11 10:17 AM
Very possible though I can't tell you for sure because naturally I've never done that. Forget playing with the ACS if it's working properly, it's not going to get the PM working. You need to get yourself another PM license card.

-Hal
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help