atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ArmorSecSys Partner Messaging R1.0 - 05/12/11 12:49 AM
Hi...

I am trying to find the Partner messageing release 1.0 system administration software so i can program this system over the network or with a crossover cable.

Can anyone point me in the direction of how I can get this. I use the remote system administration program to program the phone system itself but i would like to be able to use software to make changes to the actual voice mail its self.

Thanks,

Matthew
Posted By: mforrence Re: Partner Messaging R1.0 - 05/12/11 03:43 AM
Did you try support.avaya.com ?
Posted By: ArmorSecSys Re: Partner Messaging R1.0 - 05/12/11 10:32 PM
yeah.. I did find it. Now My question is, we have always setup this messaging system using the system phone. so now, I have the software, I have it connected to my laptop with a crossover cable and it will connect but I dont know what the default password is.

I am logging in with the default login name... but my books do not tell me what the default password is. Is this something I can change from the phone system itself?

I can remote into the actual KSU with the remote software.. but not with the messaging administration software

Matthew
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Partner Messaging R1.0 - 05/12/11 10:38 PM
the login name is sysadmin and the password is the numeric password that you are using on the System Administrator's mailbox (no # though)
Posted By: ArmorSecSys Re: Partner Messaging R1.0 - 05/12/11 10:42 PM
Thanks! I got in....

Matthew
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help