atcomsystems.ca/forum
Dear Sirs,

Please consider adding built-in bluetooth capability into your next set of cool phones.

Yes, I know that Plantronics makes base units that will do that. But I'm thinking about something a little more proprietary.

Imagine something simple with one or two buttons--perhaps even with a retro flair, like the Motorola H12 --where a single press performs answer/hang-up, double press for Hold, etc. In other words, it doesn't HAVE to behave like you're strapped to an analog phone.

Anyway, I feel that you guys missed the boat in building a competing product to Polycom's conference phone. Don't make the same bad decision with bluetooth.

Yours,

Tim Alberstein
Dear Tim,
Check out the 9641G phone with cool screen and Bluetooth. Works on IP Office and CM. Good thing you didn't ask for cool AND cheap!
Sincerely,
Avaya Marketing (Well, not really - it's just Mike)
Dear Avaya*
Can the IP Office please work well in key mode. We loose possible sales because we come in and say ohh you want all IP phones and only have 3 lines, well we cant give you line appearances. When everyone else does. I know it can be done, but then when a call comes in all of the lights flash on the phones like a freaking christmas tree(even phones that dont ring, the red lights flash like they are.)This is with the 14xx and 16xx series phones....
ohh you want all IP phones and only have 3 lines...

What the hell do they want with IP phones in a situation like that anyway? That's why God (Avaya) makes the Partner version.

-Hal
Well sir, good luck with that.

When I worked there it took me from Legend R1 to Legend R7 to get Intercom Voice to Idle.

And I spoke with Bell Labs EVERYDAY.

And EVERYDAY there excuse was "The Product Manager*, didn't want to spend the money".

*The guy who decides what will be sold.
Dear Avaya Marketing and Development..

Partner R.9.0...

frown
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help