atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Z-man AA answers..but no greeting.... - 07/20/11 08:46 AM
So it appears I have everything setup correctly. AA #1 is named Main Greeting. I have recorded a greeting. I have set the incoming route destination to Main Greeting. I can even hear a click like something answers, but dead air and then a disconnect..
Posted By: Z-man Re: AA answers..but no greeting.... - 07/20/11 10:28 AM
Figured it out, I need a time schedule defined in order for it to play.

Now I just need to know how users check their messages remotely. I tried the default short code of *99, and setting a destination, but its not working.
Posted By: Mitel Tech Re: AA answers..but no greeting.... - 07/20/11 01:00 PM
Is this a IP Office 500 and which version?
Posted By: mdaniel Re: AA answers..but no greeting.... - 07/20/11 03:36 PM
I asume you are talking about an IPO 500 V2 R.7..........
Have you set a PW for the MBs?
Posted By: Z-man Re: AA answers..but no greeting.... - 07/20/11 09:08 PM
I did have one password set on my test mailbox. I had the # key pointed to short code *99, with *99 defined as Voicemail Collect.
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: AA answers..but no greeting.... - 07/20/11 10:36 PM
To keep my Embedded VM's more similar to Partner Messaging, I make a 2nd AA, send selector code 7 to *17. In the main AA, make * go to the 2nd AA, don't record any message in the 2nd one. Now you're dialing *7 from the main AA to log into voice mail.

Make a 3rd AA, Selector Code 1 transfers to *8401, which is record he OGM for the first AA, the greeting says "press 1 for thr day menu, press 2 for the night menu" (if you in fact have a day and a night AA). Back in that 2nd AA, 0 transfers to this 3rd AA. Now you can dial *0 from the main AA and change the greeting remotely.
Posted By: Z-man Re: AA answers..but no greeting.... - 07/21/11 10:43 AM
I must have not programmed my own short code correctly.. But obviously if I just point it to *17 it works great! thats what I needed...
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help