atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: kfrederick S8400 and G650 questions - 08/08/11 03:35 PM
I have 2 programming questions about our s8400MS and G650 MGW.
First is i have some extensions that do not have voice mail associated with them. When a call rings and x amount of times it sends the calls to the auto attendant. How can i get them to not roll to the auto attendant?

The same lines i need to have show a different caller id than what the physical stations are. How can that be done?
Thanks in advance for any assistance.
Posted By: Wellco Re: S8400 and G650 questions - 08/09/11 05:34 AM
First remmove the coverage path from the station you don't want going to VM...that should solve your problem.......

If your waanting to change the caller-id and your using pri trunking...go to "chg isdn pub" you can change the outgoing caller-id for thosse stations there.....

Good Luck

...bob...
Posted By: kfrederick Re: S8400 and G650 questions - 08/09/11 09:55 AM
removed coverage path for the extensions.
For the chg isdn pub the system told me to use change/display public-unknown-numbering instead.
I see that it shows the extension length, ext code, cpn prefix and total cpn length but i am not sure what to do from here. Plus it is asking me to enter and extension length between 0-7 "ext-digits"
Posted By: Wellco Re: S8400 and G650 questions - 08/09/11 12:30 PM
In your case..if you only have a couple of ext that you want to send different caller-id just enter the ext length xxxx, the ext number you want to chg, cpn prefix is the number you want to send out, and pcn length is total number of digits..i.e. 10...you should be good to go... should look something like this:

4 7500 5074231234 10

Good Luck

...bob...
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help