atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ATechguy IP500 Analog trunk port ? - 10/19/11 05:41 AM
HI! i still fairly new with ip500 , have a question i have ip500 V2 R7.0.5 with mu law sd card, combo module 6x2x4, It seems that i can only get 1 trunk port working , all 4 trunk ports stay light with no lines plugged in , the weird thing is is when fired up it said it was in partner mode but worked except 3 analogue trunks ports , so i reset to default and got in ip office ,not quick mode, as mentioned above is my question ,1 is this corrupted from the start, it should of automatically fired up in Ip quick mode, 2. if i get an Partner sd card will this most likely solved my problem with the trunk ports, Customer wants key system , and i can't make the Ip office standard mode work they way they want. Any help much appreciated. help
Posted By: mdaniel Re: IP500 Analog trunk port ? - 10/19/11 06:16 AM
Upgrade to lastest rev and see if that fixes your combo card issue and you can change the mode of your SD to Partner, but keep in mind your analog station ports will not ring in Partner mode.
Posted By: ATechguy Re: IP500 Analog trunk port ? - 10/19/11 06:27 AM
Thanks Mdaniel , i not sure if it will cost to get another upgade?? i may try without upgrade, i already posted about the partner analgue port problem while back . I am getting little frustated with this learning curve . Thanks will post back with result.
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: IP500 Analog trunk port ? - 10/19/11 06:44 AM
No cost to go to 7.0(23) which is the latest release - I have seen out-of-the-box 7.0(5) control units that reported the ATM-4 on Combo cards missing until the core software was upgraded to 7.0(23)
Posted By: ATechguy Re: IP500 Analog trunk port ? - 10/19/11 08:33 AM
HI! I can't seem to find the R7.0.23 software on there site? Anybody know how i find it??Thanks
Posted By: hbiss Re: IP500 Analog trunk port ? - 10/19/11 01:08 PM
Isn't there some problem with (23)?

-Hal
Posted By: ATechguy Re: IP500 Analog trunk port ? - 10/19/11 03:09 PM
Okay i was able to get the mu law to actually switch to parnter version and was able to get the 4 co trunks working , without the partner sd card , i guess this is the early demo version.with both software on 1 sd . eek :toast:
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help