atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: WJS Partner ACS VM Question - 10/20/11 01:25 PM
I have a Partner ACS with a large pc type VM. Has been working fine for months. Today they called and said when customers call in they get the AA and when they transfer out of the AA to an ext the display on that ext says transfered from ext 18. Ext 18 is a valid ext with a mailbox. If you dial 18 from the AA you are transfered to the operator. I'm not overly familiar with the Partners but I have installed a few. Thank you.
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Partner ACS VM Question - 10/20/11 04:44 PM
Cycle the power to see if that clears the problem.

Perhaps a forwarding or cover has been accidentally set - if so, do Feature 11-XX-XX and Feature 20-XX-XX for EVERY extension number from 10 through 57, plus 76, 78, and 79. Hope it doesn't come to that!
Posted By: mdaniel Re: Partner ACS VM Question - 10/20/11 04:54 PM
And if what TTT has recommended doesn't work, default the ACS and VM.

Then reprogram from scratch.
Posted By: WJS Re: Partner ACS VM Question - 10/21/11 06:05 AM
Thanks guys. Customer is three hours away. ROAD TRIP!!!
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Partner ACS VM Question - 10/21/11 06:52 AM
Can't call the customer and have them cycle the power?
Posted By: upstateny Re: Partner ACS VM Question - 10/21/11 07:18 AM
Originally posted by WJS:
Thanks guys. Customer is three hours away. ROAD TRIP!!!
7 hours for this?? ..... wouldn't it make sense to get a local vendor??.. even if you sub it to them?
Posted By: WJS Re: Partner ACS VM Question - 10/24/11 08:56 AM
Of course I'm not driving out there if all it is is a reset. In fact I called the customer this morning and a reset fixed the problem. If it took a default and reloading data I would have had to go. Just a problem I'd never encountered before and was at a loss as what to do. Thanks for the replies.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help