atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: DT98 ACS hold recall or hold reminder - 04/23/12 02:57 PM
Has hold reminder or hold recall always been a feature on the Partner ACS?...if not, what version did it appear. (#127)

Thanks for the help!
Posted By: hbiss Re: ACS hold recall or hold reminder - 04/23/12 04:11 PM
ACS R6 I believe.

-Hal
Posted By: DT98 Re: ACS hold recall or hold reminder - 04/24/12 08:45 AM
Hal,

You are correct. It was R6, I confirmed it this morning.

Do you know what years the ACS versions were introduced? R3, R4, R5, R6...I ain't askin' for much... :-)

Thanks...
Posted By: hbiss Re: ACS hold recall or hold reminder - 04/24/12 09:47 AM
Sounds like a question for Tommy, he probably has a chart hanging on his wall. laugh

I believe R1 was introduced in 1997. I'm guessing maybe every year or a year and a half for the next release?

-Hal
Posted By: DT98 Re: ACS hold recall or hold reminder - 04/24/12 03:13 PM
LOL!!! ...
Posted By: mdaniel Re: ACS hold recall or hold reminder - 04/24/12 04:08 PM
I'll shoot ya a link that has all that info DT98.
Posted By: hbiss Re: ACS hold recall or hold reminder - 04/24/12 04:24 PM
Ah! Mike has one on his wall too. If you would, send me the link also, I would like to see it. I think I know which one but maybe not.

-Hal
Posted By: mdaniel Re: ACS hold recall or hold reminder - 04/24/12 05:00 PM
PM sent to ya Mr Hal.
I would post the link up here, but it has several referances to links that should not be posted here in public.
Posted By: hbiss Re: ACS hold recall or hold reminder - 04/25/12 09:49 AM
I have seen that before. The writer even quotes TT Tommy about the Endeavor. Unfortunately it doesn't answer the OPs question about the ACS release dates any better than I could. He's got all the dates for the various releases of the Partner Basic, Plus and II though. He stops with the ACS R6 too, no R7 and R8. Maybe he's still trying to figure out the cronology of all those patches- what they were supposed to do and what other things they messed up. :scratch:

-Hal
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help