atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ThePostMan Delta Server SMDR COM port settings - 08/09/12 12:33 AM
IPO 406DS 3.2(69) Delta Server V5 I have a vendor that wants to put a "blackbox" on a serial port to collect SMDR data. I know Delta Server can output this through SMDR COM Port option in the SMDR tab. This lists the Bits per second but, I need Data bits, stop bits, parity, and flow control settings. Thanks in advance!
Posted By: mongo5150 Re: Delta Server SMDR COM port settings - 08/10/12 12:09 PM
Delta server and the IP Office CDR output via IP, so th ere are no settings from the IPO for COM port communications....
Posted By: ThePostMan Re: Delta Server SMDR COM port settings - 08/10/12 09:54 PM
Mongo, I am attempting to use the output to feature in Delta server to do this. Delta server has a feature that will output to the PC com port but the only data option is the Baud rate...
Posted By: mforrence Re: Delta Server SMDR COM port settings - 08/10/12 11:37 PM
Have you tried 8/1/N as that is the most common setup?
Posted By: ThePostMan Re: Delta Server SMDR COM port settings - 08/13/12 05:39 PM
That would be my best guess and what I am going to attempt. Unfortunately, the company wants the info so they can program the appliance before sending it. I am going to send 8/1/n and just see if it works.

I will update this thread with the info once I have it working for future reference.

© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help