atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Commhawk Call Park UnPark IPO8.1(52) - 05/14/13 07:23 PM
I have reassigned the feature button as emulation|call park. It parks the call fine with XXX0, XXX1 etc. How do I unpark the call using that feature button from another extension. All I see is: No Parked Calls. Phone is 5610SW IP.
Posted By: Commhawk Re: Call Park UnPark IPO8.1(52) - 05/14/13 08:31 PM
Looks like I have to use *38*XXXN# to unpark the call
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Call Park UnPark IPO8.1(52) - 05/14/13 09:22 PM
Why the 4 digit park locations?

Just use 1, 2, 3, etc.

Make a shortcode, *78X, feature=UnPark Call, telephone number=N, line group=0.

Call is parked by pressing "Park 1", picked up by dialing *781 (78 for Pick Up)

You can also make a Park code, *72X, feature=Park Call, telephone number=N, line group=0. Park calls by TRANSFERRING to *721 for Park 1 (this time 72 is for Park Call)
Posted By: Commhawk Re: Call Park UnPark IPO8.1(52) - 05/16/13 01:14 AM
So, I should do a Park and then a pick-up? Unfortunately I read the help menu and it directed me to emulation|park but gave little help on how to UnPark the call.

Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Call Park UnPark IPO8.1(52) - 05/16/13 05:36 AM
To pick up a call that has been parked, just press the blinking park button TWICE. The first press will show you info about the call, and the 2nd press will connect the call to one of your Call Appearance buttons, freeing the Park button for another call.

We typically put 3 Call Appearances and 3 Parks (Park 1, Park 2, and Park 3) on every set. Teach the users to press an unlit Park button instead of Hold. Now the call blinks on every set, and anyone can retrieve it.

The short codes are good for single line phones, like cordless and Polycom speaker phones. Put the call on Park 1, 2, or 3, and get it back with *78 and 1, 2, or 3.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help