atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: nmcurtis Avaya Lucent Voicemail Issue - 11/15/13 03:43 PM
I have an Avaya Lucent Partner 18D phone system. My problem is that one extension (#10) is saying that the mailbox is full when customers call in, but there are no messages in the mailbox. I have reinitialized mailbox, powered down the system, and reassigned the mailbox to the same extension number. Nothing has worked and I am at a loss as to what to do.
Posted By: skip555 Re: Avaya Lucent Voicemail Issue - 11/15/13 04:10 PM
which VM ? try deleting and rebuilding the MB
Posted By: nmcurtis Re: Avaya Lucent Voicemail Issue - 11/15/13 04:25 PM
Not sure how to do that. We don't have a manual so I have no way to look it up.
Posted By: skip555 Re: Avaya Lucent Voicemail Issue - 11/15/13 04:52 PM
I would suggest its time to get a tech in . click on the installer link at the top of the page here and see who is in your area .
you could also contact Mike Daniels , a member here for remote support . . Mikes the guy I go to for Avaya quesions

Posted By: hbiss Re: Avaya Lucent Voicemail Issue - 11/15/13 05:07 PM
Avaya Lucent Partner 18D is not the phone system, it's the model of the phone sitting on your desk. We need to know what Partner system you have and what messaging system as there are several possibilities for both. It's quite possible that calls are being sent to the call answer service and that's the mailbox that is full. But again, not all Partner messaging systems have call answer service.

-Hal
Posted By: dtmf Re: Avaya Lucent Voicemail Issue - 11/15/13 05:25 PM
As Hal said it my be that the call answer service is set for 10 depending on what message system you have, try 9991 and see if that's where the messages are.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help