atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: AdvanceEC Programed translations in R8 by mistake - 01/08/14 03:39 AM
Brought in a new kid and to his credit we were all very impressed. Unfortunately after creating a beautiful system translation, really nice, we allowed him to upload it onto a system and whala... He saved it as an R8 translation, for an R7 system. Now we made him think this was practice, but it is for a customer and what he did is exactly what we need, but obviously will not load. Fortunately we haven't ever made that mistake, but want to utilize the work done, so how can I revert the file? Any help will be appreciated.
OK, what platform? Partner? IP Office? ??
Partner ACS using PC administration. Thank you for the help.
No way that I know of the transform it from R8 to R7, but how hard is it really to program an ACS? Without using the GUI, programming from 10/11, you should be able to do a complete system in under half an hour.
Originally Posted by Touch Tone Tommy
No way that I know of the transform it from R8 to R7, but how hard is it really to program an ACS? Without using the GUI, programming from 10/11, you should be able to do a complete system in under half an hour.

and that's with a 25 minute coffee break excited
True, but every extension has a very full and different personal speed dial list. That was actually why I began to wonder if there was a way. Oh well, thank you for the consideration and thought! Someone will be copying and pasting.
Sounds like your making things harder then they have to be.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help