atcomsystems.ca/forum
The system time is correct but the time on phones is always at least 10 mins slow. We have even power cycled the system still comes up slow.
I've seen some systems take overnight for the correct time to pop up, but that was several releases ago. What version are you on?
Well this thing is very old and it has been off for about a month or so. I even tried to set the damn thing 10 mins faster to see if it would catch up. I would have to get out and look at it again to tell you the release on it.
When it's up, try doing like a reset system 2, if I remember right, that's like a warm refresh, it might update it then.
Yep..."reset sys 2" will do a warm restart without dropping the switch and might get them back in sync. The time for the system is in the processor card and if it's an old release prob a TN 790 in your case...could be the problem...I think you said sys was keeping time OK though just sets screwed up which is wierd, only setting I remember was for 7434's in an old release to get time from switch...Does this system have PRI's? If so check your clocking source...pri or switch? Just curious !!

...bob...
Well after messing with it a while for the last month or so it finally updated today. thanks for the help
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help