atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: rippenlips call fwd from 6424 phone - 04/04/14 04:41 PM
trying to dial *47 to call fwd all calls to a speed dial in the pbx
When I dial *47 followed by 665 i just get a dial tone back.
I then call the Ext of the phone 666 and it doesn't fwd always like it should?
this phones COS has console permissions and call fwd always turned on
what am i missing
Posted By: Wellco Re: call fwd from 6424 phone - 04/05/14 09:47 AM
Like I said before I have never had good luck doing a CFWD on a phone with console permissions..make sure to status station 666 prior (just for grins)....

...bob...
Posted By: rippenlips Re: call fwd from 6424 phone - 04/07/14 03:11 PM
darn I thought I that console permissions turned off. I guess I didn't that worked thanks
Posted By: rippenlips Re: call fwd from 6424 phone - 04/16/14 09:28 PM
this system is driving me nuts.
I got this working a few weeks ago and For some reason when someone call forwards their phone always to a phantom Ext of 171 using the code *47 now the call rings directly to the VM on the phone not to the cell phone were 171 is programmed to ring to using a coverage remote #
What doesn’t make any sense is when I first set this up it worked fine because I tested it. I didn’t make any programming changes and it just stopped working.
Posted By: dexman Re: call fwd from 6424 phone - 04/16/14 09:53 PM
I'm not Definity savvy...but...is the system doing some sort of a restore off of a saved configuration that contains a programming error eh

With the Avaya Partner ACS and Merlin Magix, you can save a known good configuration for a future restore should the need to do one arise.
Posted By: Lee Carter Re: call fwd from 6424 phone - 04/17/14 09:37 AM
* To forward all incoming calls to another extension
1. Pick up the handset or press the SPKR button.
2. Dial *2 followed by the extension to which you'd like to forward your phone.
3. Hang up.

* To turn off call forwarding
1. Pick up the handset or press the SPKR button.
2. Dial #22, you will hear a succession of beeps.
3. Hang up.
Posted By: rippenlips Re: call fwd from 6424 phone - 04/17/14 02:01 PM
not sure what *2 and #22 are but they are not feature access codes in this Guestworks system.
My codes are *47 for Call Forwarding Activation All and *48 Deactivation.
It worked find a few weeks ago.
Now it just goes to the Innovation VM system connected to the pbx and not the cell phone.
Posted By: rippenlips Re: call fwd from 6424 phone - 04/17/14 02:51 PM
Ok using SAC doesn't work as well. Rather than programming a Xport station of 171 that goes to a coverge path witch then goes to a cell phone
Isn't their an easiery way to setup a speed dial in these systems.
Posted By: Wellco Re: call fwd from 6424 phone - 04/17/14 08:48 PM
You're sure having a time with this stupid thing....maybe your switch is dialing too fast did you try a pause in your speed dial?

Program an auto-dial button on the station that dials:

*47 ~p 9 ~p 123-456-7890 # See what that does...for ya !!
Posted By: rippenlips Re: call fwd from 6424 phone - 04/17/14 09:23 PM
Not enough room to put all of that on a auto dial button.
I will try *47~p171
171 is a phantom Ext that goes to a cov path that goes to a remote coverance answer point which is my cell.
Yes I agree this has been a pain. Can't figure out why it worked with I disabled console permissions a few weeks ago and it just stopped working?

Posted By: rippenlips Re: call fwd from 6424 phone - 04/17/14 09:36 PM
isn't their a differnt way to program a speed dial Ext that calls out to an external number
I know I could use abbrv dial system but they want to keep their current speed dial #'s and their is a conflict in trying to use these in the cha feature access code form.

I know there is another way but I can't find it. When I ripped out their old system they had them in a form I never used before and now can't remember.
Posted By: Wellco Re: call fwd from 6424 phone - 04/18/14 09:09 AM
Well hell just make it a "personal speed dial" then..no biggie. Or you could make a group speed dial and call it " Cell Phones"
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help