atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bclark Definity G3SI password reset - 04/17/14 01:08 AM
I am a telecom enthusiast that enjoys working on systems as a hobby. I have tinkered with many systems including Merlin Classic, Legend even an older System 25. I wanted to learn Definity so I purchased an ECS system from a local scrap recycler. The system appears to be in great shape; however I do not have the password and the defaults (for what I can find) do not work. I believe it is version 7 or 8 but I am not sure. The processor is a TN790B and there is a TN794 Network Control/Packet Interface card with a 2MB translation card installed. I would like to avoid looking for another processor/translation card and hoping for a default password. Is there anything that I can do? I can pay for help but as this is a hobby I don't have much in the budget. I am sure I don't have what Avaya might ask for to reset the password. The system is just going to be used at my home for learning purposes. I am excited to learn this system but discouraged that I can not log in. Any advice is very much appreciated!
Posted By: Wellco Re: Definity G3SI password reset - 04/18/14 12:10 PM
Sent you a PM
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help