atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: TK IPO500v2 R7 - drop calls in park - 07/15/14 03:27 AM
I have a customer who says calls disappear in Park then reappear a couple minutes later.

We have tried to duplicate the problem but not successful. They also complain VM messages are being left at the wrong extensions. Again we have not been able to duplicate after many attempts. I do believe the customer but hard to pin down the problem. They do seem to max out VM Ports so not sure if that somehow plays a role in this. Calls go into que when they are on the line. They do have line appearnce button on their 1416 & 1408 phone sets and use 5 Comcast POTS Lines and they also have 2 private lines. Fax out of Hunt but Alarm line is on one of private lines. Not sure if that is playing a role in this?

any suggestions would be appreciated.
Posted By: TK Re: IPO500v2 R7 - drop calls in park - 07/15/14 03:33 AM
i do believe they are at highest r7 software
Posted By: Z-man Re: IPO500v2 R7 - drop calls in park - 07/15/14 05:42 AM
Why are they using line appearance AND Park buttons? IP Office doesn't like line appearance buttons. What type of voice mail system? I assume its embedded since the unit is fairly small. ?
Posted By: Jeff Lombardo Re: IPO500v2 R7 - drop calls in park - 07/24/14 07:48 PM
I am the tech involved in this and I work for TK. Just to Clarify, they are using embedded voicemail, ARE on the highest level of R7. They do not have line appearance. They have call appearance and park. The phone that had line appearance was configured that way so that I could test each line from within the system but is correctly programmed back to call appearance.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help