atcomsystems.ca/forum
Hello
We are on Long Island and they changed our area code so now when we dial our own area code, we have to dial the area code in front of it. Our Lucent Definity system can only dial 7 digits, it cuts out for last 3 digits. I read that it is the CPID length has to be changed, but I've searched and cannot find it. Does anyone know where I can change this setting?
Thank you

Do you have the craft password
Do you mean the console password? I am working off the console. If you mean craft password, I'm not sure what that is?
Thanks
How do you log into the system
I sign on with cust. Thanks for letting me know about the craft sign on. I asked a few former telephone techs and they gave me some passwords but they didn't work.
I added a speed dial for our main number but they still cannot dial out in our area code. We are a non profit and this facility is a school. We can't afford $40,000 to upgrade to a system when this one is working. I'll keep on trying different passwords. Thanks for your help.
We are a non profit and this facility is a school. We can't afford $40,000 to upgrade to a system...

You can't afford a service call by an Avaya tech either right?

-Hal
I called one company and they don't know how to change it. I called a few in our area and it's out of warranty and they don't want to take on this account. They want us to upgrade.
Without
craft or init logon you are not going to get what you want.
I doubt Avaya will help, and if they will you will need to pay for a license.

Very pricey.
You may have reached the end of life for your system.

If you want to talk about some maybe work around PM me with a phone number.

Ken
Just an FYI, there is no need for a craft ID and password. I fixed it by using ARS Analysis 6 and added the area code and min and max numbers of 10 and it worked. In case someone is having a problem, hope it helps
Thank you
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help