atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: katie AVAYA Partner Messaging Admin Password Reset - 06/27/18 01:54 PM
We've had our Avaya Partner Messaging R1 System for years and years. I've replaced the module once with a new one off of ebay and it worked great...for 2 years. I can't find another new one so I bought a used one and now our phones are being answered by another company's name. I turned off the auto attendant until I get this fixed. I can't fix it because I can't get in as admin. The default admin password and my admin password do not work. Tried everything I know. I see others asking the same question. What do I do and where do I go for help? Thanks in advance.
Some of the Avaya moderators might be able to assist. Stand by. If possible, could you reach out to the seller and see if the Admin password is known?
I contacted the seller, he doesn't have access to the password. And I contacted the company whose name is in the day menu announcement, talked to their IT department and they no longer have the information. They got a new system and got rid of everything on the Avaya.
A PM offering assistance has been sent to the OP.
Posted By: rtp Re: AVAYA Partner Messaging Admin Password Reset - 01/21/19 05:59 PM
Hello,

I too have a Partner Messaging Admin password reset request.
I picked up a new customer with an existing Partner ACS system.
They have a PC Mail Card in place and working, but maxed out with 16 mailboxes.
Also in place, but pulled out 1 inch in the 5 slot carrier is a PM module.
The customer asked if I could get it working again.
I took it back to my test bench, and, so far, it seems to be fine, but I can't log in.
My default admin PW, and the 4 digit backdoor PW does not work either.
Can you please advise?
Kind Thanks.

Techroy, NJ
PM Sent to rtp
It seems I have been roped into being the admin for the Partner ACS R3.0 system at my kids school and nobody there knows either the processor module admin password nor the Messaging R7.0 module admin password. Please save me from having to factory default these modules.

Much thanks!
Send a PM to moderator Touch Tone Tommy. He might be able to provide assistance with the voicemail. The processor doesn't have a password per se.
There is no password for the ACS, read the admin manual that should be all over the net. On the other hand you won't be able to default or do any administration for the Messaging without the password. It will have to be reset by someone here by calling into the system.

-Hal
I too have this issue. My auto attendant is an employee was terminated years ago. I'd like to be able to update the outgoing message but we've lost the admin password.
Send a PM to Touch Tone Tommy. He is able to assist. smile
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help