atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: adamscomCO A new hickup on an old system. - 07/12/18 08:52 PM
Just had to replace a dead ACS R6 Processor, restored the program from the card and everything seemed fine ....except for one small problem: the line 1 red LED is flashing very slowly on all phones,
if you press line one you get DT and line 2 now flashes, if you pick up the handset you pick up line 2 and line one is still flashing.
Ive been installing and programming these phone for more than 20 years and have never seen this before (or if I did I don't remember it)...
Any ideas out there?

Thanks, Jim
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: A new hickup on an old system. - 07/12/18 10:42 PM
We do have an Avaya forum, which would give this more visibility.
https://sundance-communications.com/forum/ubbthreads.php/forums/5/1/avaya-lucent

Since you have a backup on the card, do a factory default and test the lines again. If they function properly, your back up is corrupted and you should reprogram from scratch.

If they show the same behavior once the hardware is defaulted, the hardware is bad and you need to replace it

I can recall one site that we restored from the card, it acted funky, was able to connect the old GUI remote programming software, and found phones with 2 line 1 buttons assigned. When you hit the extra line 1 button you would cause the system to reboot.

© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help