atcomsystems.ca/forum
Today Sat. 7/14 10:00 A.M. I went to site where voice mail/ AA was down.
I brought an old previously removed spare Partner Messaging module with me R1.
First I tried twice to reset customers module. Heard loud clicking noises and could not dial in.

So I replaced with my used module and inserted my current customers 4 port expansion card.

I changed AA greetings and selector code functions, but I forgot to change mailbox greetings and passwords.

They are closed today Sunday 07/15.
Can I just dial in and make the changes?
I tried earlier but I think I missed an important step because I really didn't get anywhere.

Thanks in advance for all the tech support.
Posted By: hbiss Re: Partner messaging module swap w used one. - 07/15/18 03:09 PM
Normally the mailbox owner provides a password and records their own greeting. If the system was defaulted, as it should have been when you installed it, each mailbox owner will get prompted to enter a new password and record a greeting the first time they access their mailbox.

You can log in as administrator (or retrieve voice mails) remotely. Call into the system and when the AA picks up dial (*)(R). That will get you the voice mail menu the same as if you were at the office. From there just follow the same steps as if you were at a system phone at the office to access the messaging system.

-Hal
Thanks, I did not default VM.
I have followed your tip and accomplished most things.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help