atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: ATechguy Suggestion! On Wireless Headsets Ayaya - 01/17/19 07:04 PM
HI! Guys,, i really haven't put a lot of wireless headsets on Avaya Partner 3x8 ,,Phones are the 18D ,Non Euro,, I don't care if i have to use Refurbished in good condition,, i have used Plantronic CS 55 and GN Net com on other systems,, they need 2 with handset lifters ? What u recommend ?? Thanks
Best place is Hello Direct and let the customer pick out their own unit. That way you don't get stuck if after two days if the customer says "I don't like how it smashes my hair" et cetera.

They have a great tech support to walk you through getting the proper model for your application and you can then guide the customer to the appropriate ones.
Posted By: ATechguy Re: Suggestion! On Wireless Headsets Ayaya - 01/17/19 11:03 PM
Is what i do is get the headset that can be worn as over the ear or over the head and they make the choice,, The Plantronics CS540 with a Lifter , should do ,, they didn't want the kind that sticks in your ear. Thks for your suggestions.
I always use Plantronics

Case 540 works great
Posted By: ATechguy Re: Suggestion! On Wireless Headsets Ayaya - 01/18/19 02:15 PM

Thks Guys.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help