atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: bditech Avaya IPO - 09/17/20 09:07 PM
I have a system that the loud ring and page quit working. Seems com cast had unplugged power but anyway I was working with a tech and he told me I would have to down grade the software. From 11.0.4000.79 to 10.1.700.4 that just doesn't seem right to me so that is why I'm here to double check. I did put a new V2001a in and can get tone threw the horns also when call ext 16 will ring the horns but call coming in from the outside nothing and checked I do have it on immediate ring. Any ideas? Has anyone ever have this problem?
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Avaya IPO - 09/17/20 10:39 PM
Basic, Essential, or Preferred mode?

No reason to downgrade, that's crazy. Plus 10.1 wasn't so good, 11.0.4 is stable

So you have connected a single-line station to the UNA ring terminals, and it rings when you call the extension directly?

Follow the incoming call flow, if it is Essential or Preferred, it should be going to a Hunt Group, hopefully Collective or Collective Call Waiting, just add the UNA extension to the group.

If that's not it, you need to give more, clearer information on the setup
Posted By: bditech Re: Avaya IPO - 09/18/20 10:54 AM
Sorry Basic ext.16 ringing and ext loud page. Call from phone to ext 16 it rings call from outside and it wont also when paging from phone nothing. Checked the ext 16 to make sure it is for immediate.
Posted By: bditech Re: Avaya IPO - 09/18/20 10:55 AM
ext 17 loud page
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: Avaya IPO - 09/18/20 03:31 PM
Thanks - a little more info needed

What Release?
What type of card is providing the analog station ports?
Key or PBX mode?

There are some really stupid interactions depending on the release, the card (ETR, ATM Combo, Phone-2/8), and the mode

THIS gives an overview
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help