atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: davetel lose selector codes - 02/18/21 10:42 PM
my customer has a partner 308 with a small 4 mailbox voicemail. it uses selector codes to go to call groups. they called me and said the codes weren't working. i called in and sure enough it was an invalid entry. i reprogrammed them in again and it worked. today they called again and said it wasn't working. i had to program the selector codes in again. i didn't lose anything else. is the thing just wearing out. thanks. dave.
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: lose selector codes - 02/19/21 12:21 AM
When you start having issues like that, or mailboxes that are not full and yet it says to the caller that it is, you usually have to default the card and reprogram it from scratch.
Posted By: davetel Re: lose selector codes - 02/19/21 05:42 AM
got it. that beats replacing the card. its on the wall so close to other equipment i have to take the acs off the wall to get room to change the card and all on a ladder. thanks. dave.
Posted By: davetel Re: lose selector codes - 02/20/21 12:51 AM
i went to initailze the vm but it didnt recognize my code. i first got into the voice mail programing for the card and then entered the code i have to initialize it but it didnt do anything. did i miss a step or do i have the wrong code. thanks. dave
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: lose selector codes - 02/20/21 07:46 PM
PM sent
Posted By: davetel Re: lose selector codes - 02/21/21 05:55 AM
thank you. i will give it a shot. i thought i did it that way but i may have missed something. thanks again. btw this is the voice messaging pc card. not sure if they are all the same or not.
Posted By: dexman Re: lose selector codes - 02/21/21 01:06 PM
A Partner Voice Messaging? ponder
Posted By: davetel Re: lose selector codes - 02/22/21 05:44 AM
thats what it says on the card and on the manual that seems right for it. the code you gave me is the one i use to get into admin. havnt tried the codes for reset yet. gonna work on it tomorrow.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help