atcomsystems.ca/forum
An IP Office 500 v2. All phone screens are suddenly blank but they worked yesterday. There are 4 DS8 + ATM4 base cards. Each one has a steady red LED on port 1 and port 9. No other lights on the base cards. Voltage in all DS ports (1-8) is zero. Unseated all base cards and reseated them one at a time. Turned power off before moving any cards then turned it back on. No change in the leds. In the back, the CPU and SD leds are steady green after boot-up. I power cycled the control unit on and off several times. No change. I unseated and reseated the SD card (after turning off power) but there was no change. Lan and Wan ports blink away when my laptop is attached to them, but my Windows 10 laptop says there is no connection on its ethernet port. Tried DHCP, changing the laptop to 192.168.42.1 and then to 192.168.43.1 (the default IP addresses of the Lan and Wan ports). My laptop still says there is nothing connected to its ethernet port. Cannot ping. IT Person onsite says the phone system has been periodically failing for an hour then coming back on. There have been a lot of rainstorms lately. He suspects power supply is bad. What do you think?
I would try to remove the SD Card and use manager to Reformat and recreate the SD card. Make sure you do with Manager. You may want to try and get the config file of it first as well....

See if it will come up after that. If not, the last resort is to DTE into it, and reload new software.

Instructions here: https://www.ipofficeassistance.com/re-config-ip500-w-dte/
Try unseating all the cards, rebooting the controller and watch the LEDs on the backside if you can see them, then try to connect with Manager. I had a similar situation where a bad port on one of my cards locked everything up. If you can connect at this point, take a complete download in case you have to reformat your SD card, but try re-seating all the cards one at a time to determine if any of the cards is causing your failure.

If no changes, reformat as Mongo suggested.
IPOffice is so hard.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help