atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Not_sirius IPOFFICE RESTRICTION - 08/17/22 10:00 PM
I need to install an emergency phone at a hotel's.pool area.

I am having trouble working out class of service
As it is outdoors, I want it restricted to 911.calls.

I would like it to be able to pick up 9th level when it first comes ROH., so they can dial th familiar 911 without the extra 9 first.

If I graded it to do this, could I still flash to get back to the internal DT to call the Operator.

Although it's not really necessary, but I know they will ask, I would like to optionally allow local calls within the local area code. Even better restrict to only call WITHIN Napa.. If I can flash to get to the attendant that would solve this issue.
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: IPOFFICE RESTRICTION - 08/18/22 06:06 PM
You can just go to the User > Telephony > Supervisor Settings and check the box for Outgoing Call Bar - this would stop the user from making any external calls except those that use dial emergency features.

To restrict to 911 and local calling area, create a new ARS table with entries such as
1707261XXXX / Dial 3K1 / 1707261N / Line Group
1707265XXXX / Dial 3K1 / 1707265N / Line Group
etc.
Posted By: Not_sirius Re: IPOFFICE RESTRICTION - 08/18/22 06:49 PM
Thank Tommy,

You're the best!
Posted By: Touch Tone Tommy Re: IPOFFICE RESTRICTION - 08/18/22 08:59 PM
BTW, if you want 911 AND local, don't go the Outgoing Call Bar route, but you control it all in the ARS table. Only route 11; (for when they just dial 911 and nothing more), 911 (for when they dial 9-911), put in 11N with Blocked as the action (to prevent 9-1-1XX-XXXX calls going to 911), and your local area code / prefix entries. Everything else will be unavailable.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help