atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Dustin Owens CDR / SMDR output - 08/05/16 04:08 PM
Is there a way to send real time SMDR output from a Cisco Unified Call Manager v10

Ideally I would like a Full Detail line I can capture either via Serial or Telnet port, that would allow me to read and parse the information and insert the desired fields into a database, as each record appears.
Posted By: Adam P Re: CDR / SMDR output - 08/08/16 03:47 AM
Not that I have ever seen. It can load CDR off with SFTP periodically, and those files can be parsed by your application wherever. The IOS gateways can do some realtime accounting with RADIUS or logging but that doesn't capture things within the system anyways.
Posted By: Dustin Owens Re: CDR / SMDR output - 01/31/17 10:30 PM
Running into an issue where in CUCM , Serviceability page , Tools-> CDR Management -> Add new button, Here we will add the Billing Appilcation server details .

I can add a SS server outside my network on a Public IP,
But It is failing to add the server details with a Private IP address the Connection Error :Please Check the FTP/SFTP Parameters.

System version: 10.5.2.12901-1

Any help would be appreciated.
Posted By: Andyreed Re: CDR / SMDR output - 02/06/17 02:42 PM
If you log in to the CUCM command line, can you ping that internal IP address? How about anything else on the network?
Posted By: Dustin Owens Re: CDR / SMDR output - 01/22/18 10:17 PM
I was able to write a Perl Script to scrub the data out of the hourly SFTP files, and load them as records into our SQL DB.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help