atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: iceydawn Wave :No Voice Resource Available - 04/03/11 06:38 PM
This morning started getting these errors and the CPU is saturated. I am still newish to the Wave, as this was my first install. Its been working great for 3 months, and then the carrier had a T1 failure and then this happened. Other ways the system is great. Thanks for any help.

This is an automatically generated e-mail notification from the Wave server running on Admin-Wave. The Wave server reported the following event:

"SOURCE: Wave
DATE: 4/3/2011
TIME: 4:42:06 PM
TYPE: ERROR

No Voice Resource Available"
What release? What patches? Do you have a MRM installed?

Reboot and retest.
Posted By: iceydawn Re: Wave :No Voice Resource Available - 04/03/11 07:33 PM
MRM C.
Release 2.0 And its completely current.
Is this a Wavenet site off of another Wave? Are the trunks SIP ?
Posted By: iceydawn Re: Wave :No Voice Resource Available - 04/03/11 08:44 PM
No SIP lines in AK. YEs there are 4 waves wavenetted together, all within same 3 mile radious.

I am trying to figure out what on earth is using up the resources. It might be the two phones forwarded to each other, one a digital on the local wave, and another an IP off another wave. Nothing else has changed. This is a customer change. Nothing else is coming up, and no other wave is having issues.
What version build of 2.0? I ran into this and went into system resources. There it will tell you how many dynamic resources are available. I added 25 to the IP resources and have not seen the issue return.
Posted By: iceydawn Re: Wave :No Voice Resource Available - 04/04/11 04:56 PM
Well Vertical just says restart, this is usual. Well restarted system and redirected some resources, haven't seen an error since redirecting. Thank you. Restarted system a couple times, and still had emails. So you are a gem. Thank you.
Good deal...hope all is well is AK. I spent 3.5 years in Kenai. Kinda miss it sometimes.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help