atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: mddenton Vertical IP 320 - 04/09/11 04:34 AM
I have a used IP 320 I am setting up, all is pretty much done, except the following - I am in Dallas, and everything is 10 digit dialing, local calls etc....I have 3 lines, line 1 and 2 automatically dials a 1 first, line 3 does not. So line 3 works fine, but lines 1 and 2, all calls (except long distance) you get the message it is not neccessary to dial and 1 first, etc...I can't find where in the programming to stop this. I am programming from the phone, prg *#, etc..
Thanks for any help
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vertical IP 320 - 04/09/11 08:55 AM
Make sure that you do not have direct CO LCR turned on or any LCR for that matter...pgm 220 is the field that turns on any LCR mode and also where you disable it.

So trans/progam 220 then flex 1, then dial 1 hold/save should turn it off.
Posted By: mddenton Re: Vertical IP 320 - 04/24/11 06:02 PM
LCR is NOT turned on. Still have problem. Line 3 works as it should. Dials out ok, Line 1 and 2, must be adding a 1 or 0 in front. (10 digit dialing in Dallas) You get the recording "it is not necesary to dial a 1 or 0 blah, blah..." Incoming works on all lines. Can dial out with a butt set on all lines with no issues from the punch down block. Nay other ideas?
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: Vertical IP 320 - 04/24/11 06:11 PM
MOve dial tone from line 3 to line 1 and 2 and retest..see if the problem is system port related or line related.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vertical IP 320 - 04/25/11 07:43 AM
I suggest you use a digit grabbing test set, dial out on the line from the system and see if the system really is adding a 1 or 0.
Posted By: mddenton Re: Vertical IP 320 - 04/25/11 10:19 PM
That is the oddest part. I can unplug the line from CO1 or CO2 or CO3, plug the line from the any CO into a analog phone, and dial out no problem on all 3 lines. (did this multiple times, all line) But no matter how I plug the lines into the IP320, the ability to dial out follows line1. ie: line1, line2 line3, if I plug line 1 into CO1, I can only dial out on CO1, if I plug line1 into CO3, then I can only dial out CO3, (makes you think it's a line problem from the phone co.) even though I can dial out on each line when connected directly to a analog phone. Is there a requirement from the phone company for each line I am missing? can't they be just be plane ol analog lines? After I think about, it has to be a phone co issue? The IP320 does'nt remember the actual line number does it?
Posted By: Derrick Re: Vertical IP 320 - 04/26/11 04:48 AM
No it doesn't and this is not a 1 or 0 problem. What it is..is tone twisting. The CO is not "hearing" the tones properly coming out of the SBX so the call cannot go through and the recording you hear is not reflecting the true cause of the misdial. You need to measure the loop current of the troubled lines and compare it to the one good one..there is a difference somewhere. Compare the polarity of all three lines. Also still perform a digit grab test as well. I am curious as to what kind of equipment generates these lines.
Posted By: kjwiewall Re: Vertical IP 320 - 04/27/11 11:15 PM
It is probably not hearing the first digit dialed
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help