atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: aweaver SBX 3.5 virtual mailboxes - 06/03/11 11:46 AM
Has anyone figured out how to overflow from a station hunt group to a virtual mailbox without using up a hard station port? We think the software should allow programming a virtual mailbox as the overflow destination of a hunt group.
Posted By: Z-man Re: SBX 3.5 virtual mailboxes - 06/04/11 05:48 AM
I just did it on my last SBX. Set up a station ring group and after 20 secs it overflows to virtual mailbox 201. You get that option under the overflow attributes of the station calling group.
Posted By: aweaver Re: SBX 3.5 virtual mailboxes - 06/04/11 07:24 PM
We can't find what you refer to. Are you under PGM 190? What station group type are you using?
Posted By: Z-man Re: SBX 3.5 virtual mailboxes - 06/05/11 10:13 AM
sorry. I am out of town, so I won't be able to give specifics until I am back on site Wednesday. Station group is 620, all ring is the type of group.
Posted By: aweaver Re: SBX 3.5 virtual mailboxes - 06/06/11 06:59 AM
We are using 620 with type "all ring". We would be happy to hear how you accomplished this. Tech support says it can't be done.
Posted By: Z-man Re: SBX 3.5 virtual mailboxes - 06/09/11 11:06 AM
I wanted to update everyone on this. I did speak with Anthony about it. Yes, it is correct that you can't overflow to a virtual mailbox. I had forgotten that we were overflowing to a CCR tree, and then giving callers the option to go back into the ringing group, or press 1 to leave a message in the mailbox. pressing 1 routes them to a virtual mailbox. Sorry I confused anyone on this.
Posted By: aweaver Re: SBX 3.5 virtual mailboxes - 06/09/11 11:28 AM
Vertical--if you're listening, this is a feature that should be added as a valid overflow destination from station hunt groups.

Thanks for your help Zman!
Posted By: dtcd21 Re: SBX 3.5 virtual mailboxes - 07/14/11 07:36 PM
Yeah you can't overflow to a regular mailbox either one of the annoying things that will probably never be fixed.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help