atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Anonymous MBX lost calls in Park - 06/30/11 01:27 PM
Have a MBX100 and customer is complaining of intermitten lost orbit or parked calls. When they put the call in orbit 12 and than try to pick up the call it says orbit bin empty and then the call recalls after the recall timer passes. I haven't actualy seen it happen and it doesn't happen often but I beleive my customer when they say it does happen.The customer is holding payment because of this and other MBX issues.
Posted By: Derrick Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 06/30/11 03:51 PM
Maybe the park buttons don't match on each phone or are mislabled and the customer only thinks they are picking up park 12 when it is actually a different orbit.
Posted By: Z-man Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 06/30/11 09:08 PM
I have had a similar issue with parking on the MBX. It seems the park light goes out, but the call stays parked. Vertical the corruput database answer, but not sure. I changed some things around so they wouldn't have to use park as much. Seems fine now. Why part bin 12? why so high? are they parking that many calls?
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 07/08/11 09:24 AM
Well I received payment smile All of the park buttons were programed on the same key of all phones. To Park a call the user pushes the park key and dials their park bin number, to retreive the call they pick up their handset push the park key and dial their park bin number. To keep things simple everyone was assigned the park bin that matched the last two digits of their ext number. ie station 112 uses bin 12 so they won't have to worry about finding an empty bin or try to rember where they parked someone. I shortened the recall timer from 2 min to 1.5 min. that seems to help if they lose a call in park at least it recalls back to them.
Posted By: dtcd21 Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 07/14/11 07:16 PM
Originally posted by George Ferguson:
Well I received payment smile All of the park buttons were programed on the same key of all phones. To Park a call the user pushes the park key and dials their park bin number, to retreive the call they pick up their handset push the park key and dial their park bin number. To keep things simple everyone was assigned the park bin that matched the last two digits of their ext number. ie station 112 uses bin 12 so they won't have to worry about finding an empty bin or try to rember where they parked someone. I shortened the recall timer from 2 min to 1.5 min. that seems to help if they lose a call in park at least it recalls back to them.
We're having the same issue, as well as others such as lights staying lit etc....it's getting tossed between tech support, engineering, and sales at vertical. The upgrade didn't fix any of our problems surprise surprise.
Posted By: Z-man Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 07/15/11 05:56 AM
This appears to be a bug since multiple sites are experiencing it. I hope they get this addressed ASAP!
Posted By: Derrick Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 07/15/11 07:44 AM
The XTS is still going to be my go to system for as long as it is around anyway. I just installed a 145 station one with Edge phones instead of the MBX as proposed. I will wait on the MBX unti these issues are fixed.

The SBX is still giving me headaches due to my lack of experience with it but I feel that it is a solid system that can get even better.
Posted By: Z-man Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 07/15/11 11:51 AM
I agree, the SBX appears to be rocks solid. The MBX appears to be where the SBX was on first release.
Posted By: dtcd21 Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 07/15/11 01:20 PM
Yup sbx is by far my personal choice as far as verticals current lineup. Mbx looks like it has lots of potential but imo is not fully stable yet which isn't a good thing when you have a large amount of users on the end of it. I'm a fan of the wave also but they also still have some very annoying issues and I get tired of hearing hotfix.
Posted By: Anonymous Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 07/15/11 02:25 PM
I had an issue where the customer had a poweroutage during the weekend and when you would call the system would answer you with a voicemail box default greating, by the time I got there Monday morning it was working like programed.... don't know what happened unless there was a brown out or the AC was spiked on and off, installed a BBU hope not to have that problem again. Still learning things..
Posted By: dtcd21 Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 07/31/11 02:46 PM
getting the latest update from vertical uploaded tomorrow on our problem child one will post if it works or not
Posted By: dtcd21 Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 08/01/11 07:16 PM
update fixed the issues mostly, i say mostly because every single phone out of 50 but one was fixed. one kept lighting up the park and pool buttons. switched it to a different port, worked fine....caller id is passing through right now also.
Posted By: Z-man Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 08/01/11 09:17 PM
Can you define what issues were fixed?
Posted By: dtcd21 Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 08/02/11 04:13 PM
Caller ID only showing up on one phone was fixed for sure
As for the random lights and calls getting lost in park it's up for debate customer called and said random lights staying lit is happening again not sure if they're losing calls in park or not...sales rep is coming this week to meet and view the issues I believe
Posted By: Z-man Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 08/03/11 08:22 AM
is that Scott Wackett? Is he coming to see you?
Posted By: bcstechs Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 08/04/11 10:52 AM
Vertical released 1.7 beta on v-connect. There is a document that lists the number of issues it resolves.
Posted By: Z-man Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 08/04/11 01:41 PM
I just upraded last night... it managed to disable the main console... I hope it fixes the issues because I can't take anymore of "these phones piss me off" "we keep dropping calls" and "are these phones ever going to work"... its very frustrating and time consuming in a lot of lost manhours.
Posted By: dtcd21 Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 08/04/11 04:38 PM
nope not scott our rep is s. paul.
i know what you mean it's completely frustrating when stuff doesn't work as it should and even more so when the customer starts to get ancy. mbx was not ready to be put out imo and instead of fixing basic things quickly to please it seems that they don't care too much, very frustrating.
Posted By: dtcd21 Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 08/10/11 08:12 PM
vertical sent us a new mpb with the latest update on it cause they said they can't replicate it surprise. just updating as we go haha.
Posted By: dtcd21 Re: MBX lost calls in Park - 08/12/11 04:17 AM
new mbp did nothin >.<
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help