atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING SBX with PRI install - 07/27/11 05:03 PM
How many have done this? Looking for input.
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX with PRI install - 07/27/11 06:28 PM
I have, this past weekend; what do you want to know? Ask while it is still "fresh" on my mind.
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: SBX with PRI install - 07/27/11 08:45 PM
Problems? Did you use park keys? Multiple calls for the attendant?
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX with PRI install - 07/27/11 10:04 PM
I used park keys for everyone. This is a networked system with 8 ports of voip and the system disabled the first 6 PRI channels for outgoing calls. The system is using AA.
Posted By: MnDave Re: SBX with PRI install - 07/28/11 09:44 AM
the system disabled the first 6 PRI channels for outgoing calls. The system is using AA.
So basically, we need to assign lines/channels as either in or out just like XTS PRI networking?
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX with PRI install - 07/28/11 06:49 PM
Not really, its more about the co capacity. It is either 30 or 33 according to a documentation discrepancy. In my case I have 24 in and 18 out plus 8 voip and 3 analog which cannot be removed. There is no option for trunk direction...you can only manage the out bound by access to groups.
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX with PRI install - 08/02/11 06:08 PM
Correction I think I have 23 in.

It lines up like this

pots....1,2,3 (not being used in trunk group 25)
voip 4 to 11
ISDN 12 to 34 (b channel is 35)
can't access PRI chaannls 12 to 16 for outdialing.

so is it really a 36 line system or is it a 30 line system?
Posted By: RATHER BE FISHING Re: SBX with PRI install - 08/02/11 06:20 PM
How are the native SIP trunk ports/resources counted? smile
Posted By: Z-man Re: SBX with PRI install - 08/03/11 08:25 AM
I have SBX with a partial PRI. 11 channels I believe. No problems accessing the first 6 channels for outbound. In fact, configuring the PRI on the SBX was very smooth... go figure!
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX with PRI install - 08/05/11 09:16 AM
Problem was an option Enblock, it needed to be on. The same option has to be off for co or voip lines, even though voip is still ISDN DID. I caught that and when I enabled it the trunks started to work.

This one system fits the whole world leads to a bunch of options that I am not used to at all.

By the way, in Korea, voice mail is considered rude and is not used, so that could explain why LG leaves things out that we use all the time.

We Rude Americans and our need for voice mail.
Posted By: Z-man Re: SBX with PRI install - 08/05/11 09:15 PM
The original IP Office, from England, came with phones that did not have hold buttons..it was considered rude....
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX with PRI install - 08/06/11 05:23 PM
So you just hang up on the call you have to take another one?
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help