atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Scotty Woods Call Log - 09/15/11 08:56 AM
Hi Guys. In the call log on the SBX IP 320, the systems that I am installing, there is no leading 1 in a long distance call. I have a customer that would like to be able to dial these numbers through the call log. Is there something I can do to make the 1 show up? Or can the customer insert the 1 some way?
Posted By: billyho Re: Call Log - 09/16/11 09:16 PM
I think you have to set up LCR (ug)
Posted By: Z-man Re: Call Log - 09/16/11 11:24 PM
So to be clear, your caller ID information is not showing an 1 in front of the area code of an inbound long distance number?
Posted By: Deltron Re: Call Log - 09/17/11 06:42 AM
I've never seen a 1 in front of the area code. The telco does not send it because it's not a supported format. The vast majority of phone systems must see 10 digits with the delimiters or it will reject CID info. If you want the 1 then on some systems you can program it to insert 1 on out of area incoming strings. This of course can be an absolute mess in some areas with mixed local and long distance in the same area code with multiple office codes.

T1 or PRI circuits will fail on incoming if the format isn't *ANI*DNIS* with ANI=to 10 and DNIS=to digit length programmed in your system.
Posted By: Derrick Re: Call Log - 09/17/11 01:18 PM
It just like when you are out of area making cell speed dial calls, sometimes all you can do is write down the number and dial it manually with the correct digit string. My digital wireless system in my home uses the star key and adds the 1 when using the Cid Log. I am not aware of anything like that with the SBX and I have looked through all the documentation for it and the LDK-60.
Posted By: Z-man Re: Call Log - 09/19/11 08:14 PM
It will very by provider and circuit, unfortunately. Comcast sends the entire number so we can redial local or long distance without having to change any numbers.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help