atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: adteldon SBX application - 09/21/11 12:33 PM
I have a new install this Friday and was wondering the best way to accomplish what the customer is requesting.

They want the lines to ring in initially to stations 100, 101, & 102, after 3 rings they would like 103 & 104 to start ringing as well. After 6 rings they want auto attendant to pick up.

Would I need to ring the first 3 stations and give a delay call coverage button to the second set of phones and have the aa pick up after 6 rings? Or is there a better way to do this? I seem to remember a " delay ring " in co programming. Would this work with my application? I want the easiest and cleanest way to set this up. ( If it were an STS I wouldn't be asking such a simple question )Thanks
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX application - 09/21/11 01:16 PM
The lines ring to the first three stations at the git go (a southern term). Then they delay ring to a ring all hunt group that has all five extensions as members. The hunt group no answer over flow is set to the Auto Attendant.
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: SBX application - 09/21/11 01:16 PM
In CO Ring Assignment have 100, 101, and 102 ring with 0 delay. Program 103 & 104 for 6 delay. At CO Attributes 1 set the preset fwd timer to 24 (or so) and FWD to your VM announcement.
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX application - 09/21/11 01:17 PM
Either way will work. There is more than one way to skin a Vertical SBX cat.
Posted By: adteldon Re: SBX application - 09/22/11 09:35 AM
Thanks guys. I think I will go with nfcphoneman's suggestion on this one. If the SBX is like the STS it shows the hunt group in the display instead of the station number. Maybe not, but like you say, either way should work. Thanks again.
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX application - 09/22/11 11:01 AM
It does show the hunt group...but it also shows the extension number. Its the station name that you don't see.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help