atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Dmitriy MBX - ACD reporting - 10/03/11 05:08 PM
Need ACD reporting software to get reports from MBX IP or at min. to be able to amke MBX output reports via TCPIP. Any suggestions?
Posted By: EV607797 Re: MBX - ACD reporting - 10/03/11 05:57 PM
Are you saying that we have a means to do this or that you need this? Perhaps the opposite? Help us to help you. It is hard to understand what you are saying.
Posted By: Dmitriy Re: MBX - ACD reporting - 10/04/11 10:21 AM
Hi Ed,

Thank you. I am looking for ways to be able to generate ACD reports from my system. For instance, to set a period of time and to see how many hours an agent was login, in DND, logged out, how many calls he was able to answer and so forth. Also, how many calls came to acd, answered, went to VM, dropped, etc.

Thank you.
Posted By: Derrick Re: MBX - ACD reporting - 10/04/11 02:26 PM
There is no reporting sofware for thr system as of yet. However I think Sension is working something. You might want to send them an email.
Posted By: Dmitriy Re: MBX - ACD reporting - 10/05/11 11:46 AM
Thank you for your suggestion. I just chatted with NT&T (Sension) and apparently they reviewed MBX and decided that it does not output the data they need for ACD - so their current software does not support it and they have no future plans, unfortunately. I will see If I can actually capture data output from MBX to check if the information I am looking for is even there, though I am not sure how to do that either at this point. Thank you again!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help