atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: nonameyet SBX Can't Connect ? - 11/18/11 02:31 PM
Ok, so, I have a new install, I set it up on the bench, left the default IP setting alone, changed my laptop to xxx.xxx.x.3 , can't connect, Change the default on the phone system to the one that comes with the paper as an example, change my laptop to something else, Can Connect...< , change the system back to default, reset the system, put my laptop back the what I had it..can connect. just for sh$ts and Giggles, change it to something else, Can't Connect. Change it back to Default, Can't connect, restart laptop, Still can't connect, Have somebody else check with their laptop, They Can Connect. go back to My Laptop, I Can connect. smile Take it out to the site, You Guessed it, Can't Connect. Too Late in the afternoon to call Vertical, But, I'm just curious to know, IF, Other people have run into the same thing? I've had 1 Bad Cabinet in the past 5 Installs.
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX Can't Connect ? - 11/18/11 02:35 PM
Yessir, I have had the same thing happen a lot. It isn't the box it's the software. Whe you exit from the sytem you can't just X out (close the window)...it will lock you out. You have to go up to file and click disconnect and exit from there otherwise you have to log on to a different site and the log back on to the original one or reboot your laptop.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: SBX Can't Connect ? - 11/18/11 05:25 PM
beautiful. I am running ' version AL ' got it from Toni...
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX Can't Connect ? - 11/18/11 09:14 PM
Well you need that version or some of the options don't show up in the drop down menus.
Posted By: nonameyet Re: SBX Can't Connect ? - 11/19/11 05:25 AM
Yes, I found that out, what I'm wondering is, how come every ' new ' cabinet we get , Still has the Old software on it? Maybe, these have been packaged 6 months ago?
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX Can't Connect ? - 11/19/11 11:34 AM
That hasn't been the case for me. I guess it depends which distributor they come from.
Posted By: Birgit Re: SBX Can't Connect ? - 11/21/11 07:27 AM
I am running version GSVAD 3.5An on PCAdmin and upgrade the KSU to system version 3.5Aw.
Posted By: Derrick Re: SBX Can't Connect ? - 11/21/11 07:34 AM
Birgit, you have the latest software, admin and KSU revision.
© Sundance Phone System Forums - VOIP & Cloud Phone Help