atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: adteldon Sbx Call Routing - 12/06/11 06:48 AM
I must be doing something wrong here and it drives me crazy, but if I am making "one" change in a call route it says something like "check value for action 5" and then 6, ect. Basically it makes me over-write all or most of the dial actions or it won't save. What am I doing wrong? Or is that just the way it is?
Posted By: Derrick Re: Sbx Call Routing - 12/06/11 08:44 AM
Are you trying to set up LCR? Or is this CCR? Are you using the admin program?
Posted By: Jim Dickey Re: Sbx Call Routing - 12/06/11 02:53 PM
This is my first post/reply since joining the Sundance community. From what you report, you should uncheck the "select all" box and check the box you want to change. Make the change, and click "update".
Jim
Posted By: dtcd21 Re: Sbx Call Routing - 12/06/11 03:59 PM
If you're talking about in the CCR which it sounds like you are, you have something in the left dropdown with no value (i.e. Station xxx) on the right side. Change the left side to not assigned or unassigned I forget off hand which it is ^_^.
Posted By: adteldon Re: Sbx Call Routing - 12/07/11 10:02 AM
Yes the CCR menu is what I am referring to. Why do I have to enter anything for the action if it's already unassigned? That's what I don't get. It just seems like an extra waste of time.

And yes I am aware of uncheking the box when making station attributes changes, found out the hard way on my first install...
Posted By: Derrick Re: Sbx Call Routing - 12/07/11 12:03 PM
Are you sure you are using the latest admin software? I don't remember having to enter any thing for an unassigned key. Not like you are describing.
Posted By: adteldon Re: Sbx Call Routing - 12/07/11 12:32 PM
I have the latest version 3.5an (I think). Downloaded it from the "Tony" file at the ftp site. DTcd21 described it as well, only he explained how to get past this so it will save. I already knew that, but if I am going in to change 1 dial action in a ccr it makes me unassign all dial actions that have no values. Just not sure why they made it that way. It is just annoying, not an actual problem I suppose. I thought there might be a way around it.
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help