atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: VAcomTech Sbx - 05/17/12 04:02 AM
I have to questions or things I need direction on. The first being is i have the sbx installed on site using the 3516 phones from the sts and i can't get DND to work, but when i had it at my shop the 4024 DND worked and the 3 digit code also but I can't seem to figure out what I'm doing wrong with the sts phones. Second Speed bins, Where do I set those up in the pc programming, and can they be set up as a dss button? This is first SBX install and it went well but I like the mbx much better
Posted By: nfcphoneman Re: Sbx - 05/17/12 05:00 AM
You didn't turn DND off in programming, did you?

System Speed Dials can be inputted with a program that is separate from PCADMIN called "Speed Editor". Look for it on V-Connect.

Yes, you can program the flex buttons to be used for a one touch to a speed bin.
Posted By: VAcomTech Re: Sbx - 05/17/12 05:13 AM
no dnd is not turned off, makes since why I couldnt find in in pcadmin, i will get on v-connect now
Posted By: VAcomTech Re: Sbx - 05/17/12 05:28 AM
great thanks for the help, I have what I need for the speed bins. Now I just have to tackle and find out why DND won't work on the 3516
Posted By: VAcomTech Re: Sbx - 05/18/12 08:27 AM
wow i feel slow now, the fwd button is the dnd button also which makes sense, because on the 4024 it is the same way
Posted By: ComdialJim Re: Sbx - 05/18/12 06:14 PM
It is a learning curve. A lot of things to know
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help