atcomsystems.ca/forum
Does anyone know? Trying to turn off internal MOH to have it set for external player. I have the info for the SBX but not the IO 3000, which is what I need.

Thanks so much, in advance!

-J
The programming is not like the SBX at all, it's very similar to the Wave, however. There's a web-based admin tool in order to change settings and the MOH settings are under General Settings>PBX tab.

Getting the system IP address, admin username and password are your next big hurdles. I do not know the IO systems intimately, but looking at a guide, it looks almost identical to Wave programming.
Thank you!
Hey CMM! Do you know if it's within the InstantOffice Remote Management Console that the MOH is changed from the internal to external source? If so, do you know what it's under? I'm not seeing the MOH settings under General Settings.

Thanks again!
Yes it is in the Remote Management Console, yes it is in the General Setting section.

When first accessing General Settings you immediately see the System tab, you need to click the next tab over 'PBX'. Select the radio button for External, click Apply.
Thanks again!
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help