atcomsystems.ca/forum
Posted By: Ted upgrading MBX software - 02/10/13 10:53 PM
I am trying to upgrade my MBX 1.7c to 1.7 Ep. After I back up the system and re initialize the system I go back into programming and press the S/W upgrade button and then press the file upload button or really any of the buttons in the left column and nothing happens. I can go to any other page and the system responds, such as programming and so on but nothing on the software upgrade page. I know I'm missing something but what? Any help would be appreciated.
ted
Posted By: Derrick Re: upgrading MBX software - 02/11/13 12:42 AM
I believe you have to browse for the file first before you can upload.
Posted By: Ted Re: upgrading MBX software - 02/11/13 02:09 AM
When I go to the SW upgrade screen it doesn't let me do anything inside that page but look. The left side where you see the choices is all grayed out. I have the software in my download folder but see no way to get it to where I need it. I don't see an option to browse at all.
Posted By: Derrick Re: upgrading MBX software - 02/11/13 04:34 AM
You don't upload from your laptop, you install it from a flash drive plugged into the USB port on the MBX. You browse to it from the Upgrade page.
Posted By: Ted Re: upgrading MBX software - 02/11/13 06:38 PM
Thank you very much. I will try it.
ted
Posted By: Ted Re: upgrading MBX software - 02/12/13 03:37 AM
Laugh out loud. I was using google chrome to access the system. As soon as I changed to Internet Explorer, everything came up fine. I was able to browse to the file on my computer and download it to my system. Why google wouldn't and I.E. would I will never know. Thanks for the help.
ted
© Sundance Business VOIP Telephone Help